Input Financing Program
Kanza Cooperative Association has joined forces with The Cooperative Finance Association (CFA) to provide a flexible, low-cost program to help our members maintain profitability.
CFA has provided reliable financial products and services to the agricultural industry since 1943. Having worked exclusively with agricultural cooperatives for over 75 years, they have a superior understanding of the operational issues and financing requirements of our customers.
- Loan amount up to $350,000 based on the one page Simpli-Fi loan application
- Rates as low as 3.5%
- Maturity date of 01/15/2021 for 2020 crop inputs
- Loan coverage: All agronomy and related coop purchases
- $200 loan processing fee advanced on the loan
- Energy needs for field preparation, planting, harvesting and irrigation
- Loans serviced locally
For more information, contact your Kanza sales representative.
Download the credit application.
Mail completed applications to:
Kanza Cooperative Association
Attn: Monica Lubbers, Credit Manager
PO Box 18
Andale, KS 67001